Inspire to Excel
The ethos of the academy is founded on the quality of relationships between all who work and learn here. Such relationships are characterised by mutual respect, consideration and common courtesy, irrespective of position, gender, race, disability or culture.
Duke’s Aldridge Academy provides an outstanding education within a vibrant community where the expectation is to excel. For each individual we promote achievement, success, strength of character, tolerance and a love for learning. We provide the support, challenge and breadth of experience which ensure our students become creative, resilient and successful adults.
We are a values-driven organisation with a commitment to non-selective, inclusive
schools providing children and young people with an exceptional educational
- our students, their potential, their contributions and their aspirations
- the community we serve and its right to locally provided, high quality education
- the cultural diversity and richness of our community within the context of British
- academic rigour at all stages to create a learning environment that provides challenge,
engagement and achievement
- respect, fairness, courtesy and the right to equality of opportunity as the entitlement of
each member of the academy community
- ‘professional integrity’ and transparency
- our staff and their right to professional development and growth